Welcome! The Knights are eagerly preparing for a new school year together. Keep an eye on this page for the latest on Back to School events and important information!
Kindergarten Fall Round-Up/Screening:
• Alpine: Tuesday, Aug. 10th, 4-7 pm
• Central: Wednesday, Aug. 11th, 4-7 pm
• Zinser: Wednesday, Aug. 4th, 4-7 pm
• Middle School: Aug. 10th, 11th, & 12th, 8-11 am and 12-2 pm (no assignment by last name)
• High School*: Aug. 10th, 11th, & 12th, 9 am-12 pm and 1-3 pm (In the Commons, no assignment by last name) *HS Parents please complete online enrollment in PowerSchool prior to coming to registration.
Back to School Open House Dates (Tentative):
• Alpine Kindergarten: Wednesday, Aug. 18th, 5-6:30 pm
• Alpine Grades 1-5: Wednesday, Aug. 18th, 6-7:30 pm
• Central Kindergarten/K-Knights: Wednesday, Aug. 18th, 5:30-6:30 pm
• Central Grades 1-2: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 5:30-6:30 pm
• Central Grades 3-5: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 7-8 pm:
• Zinser K/1st/ASD: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 5:30-6:30 pm
• Zinser Grades 2-5: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 7-8 pm
• Middle School: Monday, Aug. 23rd, 5:30-6:30 pm
• High School: Monday, Aug. 23rd, 6-7 pm
• Pathways Student Schedules/Open House: Wednesday, Aug 18th, 4-6 pm (in Pathways Classrooms)
• Pathways Pictures: Tuesday, Aug. 31st, 9-10 am
• Meet the Team: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 6 pm
• Athletic Office is open for Pink Permission slips July 28th-July 30th, 8 am-2 pm and beginning Monday Aug. 2nd during regular office hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm.
• KCTC students will begin KCTC on Monday, August 23rd. There will be bussing from the High School to KCTC on that day. Students will have to find their own transportation to and from the high school.
• 1st session leaves the HS from the Field House entrance at 6:08am and returns to the HS approximately around 9:40am.
• 2nd session leaves the HS from the Main Office Entrance at 8:54am and returns to the HS approximately around 12:05pm.
• 3rd session leave the HS from the Main Office Entrance at 11:20am and returns to the HS approximately around 2:34pm.
It’s BACK and BOLDER than ever! Food, fun, games, and prizes – and the first-ever school spirit contest! This event is free for all Kenowa Hills families.
Held before the football game Vs Cedar Springs.
KNIGHT TIME CLASSIC
Come watch your Marching Knights
host this annual band competition.
10am–4pm at the KHHS Football Field
Cheer your Knights to victory on the KHHS football field!
Vs Ottawa Hills
Recognize our fall senior athletes.
Halftime of the FHE football game.
The USDA has approved FREE meals to all students ages 0-18 through the 2021/2022 School Year!
So what does this mean for your student?
Every student can receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at NO charge to your household each day they are in school! We will be offering free breakfast at all sites, and students will be joining us in the cafeteria for free lunch! We are working on completing our online menus and will be sending out that information as soon as they are finalized.
Although meals will be available at no cost this year, we still need your household to fill out and sign the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application. This information is criticalin determining the amount of funding that our school receives from a variety of State and Federal supplemental programs. You can start your application here, or receive a paper application at any building front office.
Thank you for your patience with us as we clean up bus routes for the 2021-22 school year. Bus routes will be published on the Kenowa Hills website on Friday August 20th.
If your student will be using a bus stop other than from or to your home address, please complete an Alternate Transportation form, which can be found at khps.org/transportation, if you have not already done so.
We will add supply lists here as they are received from the buildings!
Our Personal Mastery educational experience has redefined education and has gained attention around the state and nation. Personal Mastery provides your child with personalized attention from teachers. Instead of teaching to a broad group of students without understanding of their individual strengths and weaknesses, Personal Mastery allows teachers to interact with students individually or in small groups to help them better address their weaknesses. In this way, we strive to help your child reach their full potential.PERSONAL MASTERY SPECIAL EDUCATION ENGLISH LEARNERS TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM